Free delivery or pickup in store.
Italian Calf Suede
- Apply a clear water-resistant spray over the upper layer holding it about arms' length away from the shoe.
- Get a bristle brush to scrub off any dirt or sediments.
- Use a suede eraser (suede block) with light pressure for any persistent stains, after what use a bristle/crepe brush to restore the evenness of the suede nap.
- Use shoe trees when storing your shoes, it will absorb the daily moisture from the inside and preserve the shape of your shoes over time.
- Reminder: Never use water and always wait for the suede to be dry before taking any actions.